Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
With changes to GDPR regulations all organisations must have a lawful basis for processing your personal data. Here at Shannon’s Jewellers we take your privacy very seriously and how we use your data meets all lawful requirements.
• To help us understand more about how our website is used
• To improve our site
• To send you information about us and our products and promotions, with your prior consent
• To process payments and to provide goods, services and deliveries
• To direct your enquires to the appropriate department, person or persons
• To respond to your queries and refund requests
• To lawfully communicate changes to our services
• Royal Mail
• Our legal team in the event of a legal matter
• Our business partners in relation to special orders
• Any other party with your prior consent
Shannon’s Jewellers Limited does not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of order fulfillment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any Company.
A number of other people's web sites have links on our site. If you link to their sites, they may collect information. Such sites are not within our control and are not covered by this privacy statement.
If we believe that your use of the site is unlawful or damaging to others, we reserve the right to disclose the information we have obtained through the site about you to the extent that it is reasonably necessary in our opinion to prevent, remedy or take action in relation to such conduct.